So if you remember anything from the MSN blog last year, you would know that I fasted in December in order to get a few (and by few, I mean two or three) assignments done. Well, I would just like to inform you that I'm at it again. The stakes (did somebody say "steak"?) have been raised, and this one will prove to be much longer than four days. Let me give you a breakdown of what I still have to do yet this semester:
One Research Paper (due last week)
One Exegetical (due Monday)
One Ethical Essay (due the 27th)
Two books to read (one with commentary)
One Presentation (due sometime this month, can't remember)
One Four page reflection paper (due at the end of the month)
Read Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, and Proverbs
I have a personal deadline set for December 8th (the Christmas Banquet, I'm not gonna skip out on that again this year). It's definitely the undertaking, for sure. If I can finish it by the end of the month, then hey, more power to me.
Wish me luck.
EDIT: I changed it up a bit. One meal a day, that's it (damn you beef dip).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment