Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hello and Welcome.

So, I got this crazy idea to switch over to Blogger awhile ago after using MSN Spaces for so long. I thought it would be a little easier to keep track of what was going with me this way. So welcome.

Let me tell you a story. This is a story of hardship. A hardship like the world has never seen before. I, Cameron Bystrom, am trying to sell my XBOX. Like I mentioned in Sonic Revelry, I willingly, and carelessly shelled over a great amount of money in pursuit of this. After realizing I was broke, and seeing that I really didn't need it, I returned the TV from whence it came and tried to get rid of the Box along with it. I failed. So, there I was. I had an XBOX I could no longer use. So what's a guy to do? Try and sell it in dorms. After two weeks of more failure, I recieved a message of hope on my whiteboard. Alas, someone was interested. So, I leave a message detailing the price, prayed that I would be able to get rid of it, then went on about my business that night.

That same night, he came forward to me. He had told me that he left the money that I was asking for in my room, and that he had taken the XBOX to his car. I rushed over to my room to find it all there, waiting for me. Needless to say, I was pretty freaking excited. I started shouting like a madman and seriously wanted to celebrate. I may of even had alcohol if it was there. It proved to be one of the best nights of my life.

It was Saturday, November 4th, 2006. It was about 9:40am, and I had just woken up. Something started to dawn upon me that morning. I still had the XBOX. I did not have that $150 I was asking for. In fact, I was pissed.

No comments: