Thursday, February 15, 2007

Surprise!

Okay, so it's definitely been awhile since I updated this monster.

Anyways, to make things rather short, school is going okay for me. Haven't had too many problems with courses and stuff, but I definitely didn't get paid yesterday. That makes me a sad panda.

Anyways, to make things rather long, here's what's been going on for the last month. School: Turns out I'm actually four credits short now from graduation, but that may partly be due to the fact that my original 17-credit plan turned into a 16-credit plan. So, I definitely won't be graduating this semester. The plan was, after grad being over, to be done with Bethany and finish it up over the summer. Here's where it falls apart. I don't know how well I will learn if I teach myself a course over the summer, so right now, I'm trying to evaluate where I will learn best. Another factor is that I've been putting some serious thought into whether or not I should go for one of the RA positions next year. We'll see what happens, but its always interesting to note that my original ideas always seem to fall apart some way or another.

Okay, here's an interesting story. I got into an accident a few weeks ago in the Bethany parking lot. I was backing up to drop the van off in the garage and it turns out that there were other people driving in the lot that day. So, I kinda backed into the guy and left a huge dent in his car, but because teh (left in for added effect) van I was driving in hit him in just the right spot, there was no damage. So here I am, wondering what the crap I am going to do because I couldn't afford to pay for the repairs. So, two days later, I was talking to the maintenance guy about it, and because I took full blame for the accident, insurance covered the damage for the car and I got off. The downside to this is that it goes on my record and renewing my liscence is going to be a bitch.

Alright, I guess that's enough from me. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*ahem* stupid Blogger....

As I was saying...


I could help you with that. I'm not sure how good I'd be at it but I'll sure as heck try.

Y'never know.