Thursday, December 21, 2006

Peachy-keen, Kids. Peachy-keen.

So, Rick Mc called me up today and I found that I failed two classes last semester. The first one was Greek, but to be honest, I'm not too surprised. The other one was History of Christianity. I figured I probably wouldn't do well in it, seeing how I did horribly on the exam and didn't hand in the paper for it. Ah well. Can't change it now, but it'll just mean that I have to finish the paper for supplemental work next semester. I'll also be two credits short, as well, so what's that gonna mean for me? I won't have a life for a while. And for a while, I might mean all semester, so don't be surprised if you don't see me.

I'm trying not to worry about it. Like I said, there's not much I can do about it now, but if I did have the chance to redo last semester, I would. I'd probably be about $300 richer than I am right now, too. Stupid Xbox.


Well, I guess that's all from me for now. Keep enjoying your break.

No comments: